View Single Post
Old 01-14-04, 10:08 AM   #44
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP:

Morals of vets here? Stop acting like flipping concepts is wrong, vets do it all over...just because the fact me and Cryogen were white is coincidence, let alone the fact that there are MILLIONS of white textcees, is by chance...the fact is, you're saying you're gunna do a PIMP thing (yawn at you're ways to prove a point), we're talking a single concept not word for word, and now tell me how many artists have used the PIMP concept? You can't count that many...fuck, Snoop pretty much used the pimp style long before 50, but he flipped it to make it his own modern type style...there aren't enough concepts out there to keep coming up with fresh shit, you'll always have someone flipping a concept, if you don't you'll have a bunch of herbs making punches about someones profile and text would die...so fuck off, whoever the fuck you are...jesus christ, what kinda loser registers, makes a big ass sig and it's only in his poor attempts to catch a so called biter? Fuck, if I was from RM i'd be pissed soemone like you represented it, begone.
Send a message via AIM to Taktik