View Single Post
Old 09-07-06, 10:25 PM   #9
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

Stanza.-Wow your verse was pathetic, First off this is a topical tournement dawg. You wrote "stanza's" as if it was a fucking poem. You had 1 line...then another...then another which would rhyme with the line before that...then another which would rhyme with the middle line...Like wtf...As if your begininning of your topical piece was any easier...You kind of set it up in a text sort of way because your line was so fucking stretched you needed 2 lines for it. WHACK! and..you had no emotion, no illustration of imagery...no vocabulary to bring out your verse...just so many things you need to work on my man. Its aggrivating to know that you've been on this site for a while...i mean...stanza,aimez,stanza. and still dont know how to format a verse.

Dervla.-Your verse i was not feeling either...though you had more attributes in your verse than you opponent..you created some what of an image in my mind for me...and your vocabulary was by far better...i mean just had an actual topical piece...not some bland shit. Its easy to say you one becuz the verse actualy was some what in story mode and emotional and what not

overall v/dervla.