View Single Post
Old 02-01-04, 11:28 PM   #8
Phoeniix

IP:

close one right here. a battle of differentiating strong areas....
Diverse had some ill multies....and was consistant in nailing them through out the whole verse. he also thoroughly adressed the topic and applied it to his life with truth and real emotion. came with ill vocab and a steady flow and feel.
Underrated....at first wasnt feelin the concept at all. and one time in the middle u fell of on a rhyme. but once the line about catching the bullet hit you completely turned it around. from that point on the verse was ill as fuck. and i enjoyed the twist at the end....which diverse's battle actually ended up without.

my decision is based on the consistency of each one of your verses....
Under, if you came the way you did after that catching the bullet line the whole verse, you would of taken this one. Too bad by the time taht line hit there were only about 1 or 2 bars left... Diverse, i feel your vesre picked up after the scriptures line....that was the wackest one becuase i felt that was some what irrelevant to the topic...it was just convinient that you write and that scriptures rhymed. but after that your verse picked up totally. yet it wasnt as specific as UR's verse, it was still very vivid and descriptive.

vote: Diverse