View Single Post
Old 09-07-09, 07:26 PM   #18
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
some black folk drop nigga as a term of camaraderie between us, but with white folk's track record of using the word to push down another race is it really any surprise why white folk have a red light when it comes to the word?

if someone accidentally burnt your house down, would you ever feel comfortable leaving them in your house alone with candles again?

well the way i see it,if the term was so offensive to black folk they wouldnt use it amongst themselves....i just think the whole thing is stupid,either use the damn word or dont use it....puttin bans on who can n who cant say it is just fuckin retarded man....its just causin more racism like there isnt enough already...
fyi most of my friends are black n ill say this....i find they are just as racist if not MORE so then the white folk...so they need to stop pulling the race card so often man seriously..............

matter fact most ppl are fuckin racist....chinese ppl stick to chinese n think they are the best,n indians do the same n same with most cultures.....noone can come in here n say they aint a lil bit racist or stereotypical ....thats bullshit
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote