View Single Post
Old 12-11-06, 11:57 AM   #5
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

I've been riding your girl Rog.. now I know our friendship won't be the same
But at least this weights been taken off me..
.. with the help of a few hundred men and one big honking crane.
LMAO!! The concept of calling some dude's girl fat is played, yes.. but honestly this was fucking hilarious. I say if it is played, SO WHAT!! So long as it makes you laugh.
My weapons bring the pain down on you.. face it, ya blows can't take mine, G
And for a bit irony, I'm using AIDS to beat a guy who suffers with HIV
The wording could be better, but this was a decent punch. The AIDS/HIV shit was pretty funny, but with better wording it could have been better.

VS.

You fucked my girl? well thats okay, I wanted to drop her anyways
the other day, she told me she was riding dirty and caught aids
....so I cut her like a fade
I didn't really like this punch. The wording could be better and the feed wasn't all that great. It comes off as more of a statement feed than wording it for a punch. Basically saying Bye gave her AIDS and then you cut her.
throw shit against the t wall...see coke on the table as we stepped
n this crackhead will Blow Bye, blow as he announcing his death
LMAO!! This was a decent nameplay, had me laughing pretty hard. I thought it was original, and the wording was pretty sweet. Overall this was probably the best bar of the battle, narrowly edging the fat girl line.

Yes, this was probably the closest battle I've seen Bye in this week. I thought the fat girl line was hilarious, even though it was played. The AIDS line could've been better, I think the wording was actually pretty sloppy. Roger didn't try too hard here and that let him down. He can do so much better and the feed wasn't that well executed. He had a pretty raw nameplay but his first bar let him down on the consistency level.

VOTE: Bye
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote