View Single Post
Old 03-16-06, 05:43 PM   #1
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Pre-Season 1-2 Mag And Predictions

IP:

PUNCHLINE LEAGUE

Hello and welcome to the new Punchline League.
It is gonna start off with a bang since we have many good competitiors and good match-ups.
So this is how it goes. We will have the Pre-seaon battles up first month. Alright for the first month or so there will be a pre-season that will let me know who is active. SO check in the Pre-season Sub-forum.
All of the battles will be set up every Sunday night or Monday morning. You must check in by midnight on Wednesday. After both competitors check in, both verses will be due on midnight Friday (eastern time).
Every week there will also be a 'Championship' and 'Contendership' battle. The Championship battle will be between the top two competitors in the rankings.
Like the usual PLL leagues but a little different.
Now to get this show underway.
Let us introduce the first following battles.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Trey MethodZ vs MaRVJay

Tech Skillz vs Citrus

Mimesis vs Serbness

Professor vs GKillaz05

SlicKnife vs Carmelo

Dr.Akel vs -Disobedient-

hotshh! vs Spul/Bin Laddin

.:*~sho~*:. vs Daubs

Antonio Banderas vs Venture vs Prometheus
------------------------------------------------------

I mite not know you because of the name change.

Tech Skillz: A pretty good PLL battler and is known to have slick punches at times. Might or might not be good depending on his activeness.

Citrus: A decent punchline battles. Not much known

Mimesis: a real vet and a awesome punchline battler. Even modded the PLL league for the longest time before retired or whatsoever. He will be a a major battler in this league

Serbness: Havn’t seen any battles from him. Just hope that his punches wil back up his arrogance.

Profesor: Don’t know him. Lets see if he active.

Gkillaz: a punchline battler needs a bit more work but that’s why we have this league.

Slickknife: should be good.

Carmelo: has been here for a long time, I see improvement in him let’s see how he fares up in the league.

Dr. akel: haven’t seen anything from him either hope he fares well too.

-Disobedeint-: Same

Hottsh: another great punchline batler and a semifinalist at the KORV3 rapverse tournament. He should dominate too.

SPuL: considered one of the best head on the site SPuL is one not to be messed with he is known for having strong punchlines that wil leave people in KO he should dominate too since he is the KORV3 Tournament champion.

Sho: naybe a name change guy

Daubs: A good punchline battler has some good wordplays at times hope to see more in the League

Anontio Banderas: name change I think

Venture :

Prometheus: has been here for quite a while much to expect from him

Let the Punchline League go on…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DONE~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did this quick so be happy. :0

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote