View Single Post
Old 05-06-06, 11:57 AM   #7
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

E-money.... Beat... is hot... crap on your dinner plate?? wow...this is an upliftin joint...aight... share the humble pie of theres a slice of it left... DAMN.... and the hook?? wow... this was well put together...

MI.... Beat... trippy as balls..... Did you really write a track about inteligent monkeys?? lol... you a crazy dude.. lol.... Monotone... lol... funky pungentness.. lol... you remind me of that band CAKE.... lol... this was funny doggs... something you hear during the touch down of an acid trip.... this was deff diffrent....

HMM>..................... i mean.. i dont know what to choose here.... do you go for the well thought out and and put together joint... or do you pick the Funky off the wall... unpredictalbe screws loose?? lol... but fun to listen to??.....

imma cast this vote a Draw....... they were two totaly diffrent tracks... and i liked them both in they own way... you know... you cant compare the two... lol... you just cant.... my man wood ... LMAO... he broke it down ... Inteligent Monkeys... and E-money... put it down Solid... wit track that i spun back twice to grasp its depth... so...

Vote- Draw....

Keep them Tracks comin Fellas

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky