View Single Post
Old 12-11-05, 01:54 AM   #37
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates

LMAO @ just fucking her....good shit lol..

damn you gotta good voice for real...i like that...flow is nice...delivery is coo....you can up it a lil bit...but its no drastic changes u have to make...

damnit...short ass tracks.....make fucking hooks...itll help...never do that shit...with the lil 1 verse thing...cause this is a pretty good track....but it pissed me off when it ended...cause it wasnt a full song...add a hook to that shit...and another verse or something.....like i told messenger...hooks can make a song...so make sure u work on them with every joint u do...itll help tremendously in the future...

and you need a new mic...for real...u can be good as hell for real...but quality is ass.....if u had some nice quality sounding shit.....id prolly download a lot of your songs and put em on cd or something....but im not gonna put no computer mic shit on a cd......

so yea....basically u have all the right chemicals to be dope as shit....but i didnt get to see your hook making ability.......so im not sure about your song making skill.....but as far as putting a verse together....with a nice flow/delivery combo...u got it down...and got insane potential....

get a new mic...start putting together full songs.........
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote