View Single Post
Old 12-11-05, 02:02 AM   #39
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
yea man I'd like to know what you think...If you think I suck it's cool and all I just wanna know where I am at my level now.

www.soundclick.com/Paranoid05

PEEP:
Murder
UNF Abuse
I Know ft. Sib

peep all of them and tell me.

ok....im peeping UNF abuse....im not peeping more than 1 track at a time from someone...cause there are others who want feed too...and i also have shit to do....

first off...im biased towards this beat....i hate it.....so yea.....

intro is ehhh...

your delivery and quality has gotten better......BUT delivery i dont think is really right for a diss....i mean...its ok for what it is....but your not making it seem like a diss with the way you come across...

again another short track from someone.........this could be whats holding heads on RV back with their song making ability....start making hooks with every song man....itll help....

some of the lyrics in this are coo...but nothing really stood out to me...and made me go "damn...nice".....i didnt like the 50 line...just seemed a bit wack and too basic to me......but other than that line....the lyrics were ok

flow is ok...your on beat.....but its not real entertaining...like...it doesnt keep my attention on the track...its kinda the same way throught the whole song...switch it up a bit...and make it a bit catchy and entertaining for listeners...

i will admit...you have gotten tons better in every catagory....but u still have to keep working hard to get where u need to be....and u got a ways to go....so PLEASE make a hook with every song u do...itll help in the future....work on switching flow up.....and work on a convincing delivery....

word
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote