Thread: ~Lady Fiya~
View Single Post
Old 02-14-05, 05:43 PM   #41
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
and btw, Dopeman, i made a call-out a WHILE ago, and then u were tryna do a bet or sum shit on how i would give you my number (w/ hotshh)... and i asked if you wanted to battle, and yo ass said naw, you str8.. but all of sudden, i'm stuck up for not givin u my number in a fuckin call-out thread,(yep, i never forgot) nigga please... Just cuz i dun play games wit niggas don't make me not real, that's word.. I'm loyal to my boyfriends, i hold my nigga til our bond break and that's what you call real.. If my nigga had business to take care of, then I'mma roll wit him. I'm sayin this from experience. Fuck your hoes/ women, nobody gives a shit about them.. this thread had nothing to do wit yo ass.. so don't even say shit. That's why when you left, nobody gave a shit.. cuz all you do is talk negative to everybody, try helping people out.. maybe even yourself, shit.. i never disrespected you, number 1 cuz i dunno you.. i dun start shit on here, most of the time i speak my mind.. that's why muthafukkas dun like me.. but who cares.. most people need to hear the fuckin truth that's why this site is "not getting nowhere's" in sum circumstances.. i dun need friends, and i dun give a shit of what you think of me or any other female.. u dun have to respect me nor does anybody on here.. but i dun walk around sayin negative shit like that's gon boost my rep.. i think it's nice people give me my props or w/e.. but THIS IS THE GODDAMN INTERNET.. it's coo to chill on and relax and "argue" wit people like you, but at the end of the day. I do NOT go to sleep thinking bout.. what does everybody think of me on RV.. i give respect where it should be, i vote on battles, battle mofos on here every now and then, respond to poetic scriptures, songs, open mics (where nobody be at any more).. I drop support EVERYWHERE on this fuckin' site so dun tell me what the hell being "humble" is or even down to earth.. i dun walk around like i'm greater than anybody, my bitchy side shows often but that's when i'm strongly defendin something..

Shuttup, you dumb internet hoe.