Thread: ~Lady Fiya~
View Single Post
Old 02-14-05, 05:50 PM   #44
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

there you go talkin shit you dunno about, wit your limited mind... and your split personality having ass, first u call me plastic then i "turn u on" by sayin the truth to "like i alwayz do".. i rap offline, aight i did 2 freestyle battles today i won one in the cafeteria against this 20 year old guy named Chris that's been rapping for 7 years and i been rappin less than 3 months, but then i lost the other to this one guy on that art of noise beat.. this site is like a practice realm to me, the audios you heard a while back ain't me now. I freestyle wit niggas at school and get offers, but this is a hobby to me, if i make it big, then that wasn't my intensions... i go to school for other reasons. 4 people at my school offered me to an independent label, but i turned them down because i'm focused on becomin a surgeon.. and yes i can hang wit the big niggas on this site, not being funny, and i kno i ain't near the best on this site however, i will put up a fight, that's my spirit and drive for anything.. I fight for what i want to achieve.. anywayz tonight is lyric nite on campus tonight, and people told me to perform a song/freestyle wit this group of folkz.. but i ain't feeling well right now, so i might pass.. but i ain't no net-cee, i'm doin this shit in "real-life".. stick to your text.. uhm like ok..!