View Single Post
Old 07-02-09, 12:48 PM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino
In due time my dude. Lol. Just cuz you don't understand or don't believe something don't mean its not there...shit I can say I don't believe in oxygen, I can't see oxygen so you gonna let me tell you oxygen don't exist? You probably just like every other atheist I've seen, in the midst of a tragedy or some shit going down the first words is "oh my god" lol. People stop or don't believe in god cuz he don't make the world magical and come to the rescue everytime somethin happens,do u honestly think we deserve help lol humans do some fucked up shit.

Anyways, that debate will go on till the world ceases to exsist so uhhhh RIP My dude michael jackson.

Not really. I've lost several family members and never been like "oh my god" at all. But more to the point, if I don't believe there is a god - how can God punish me? If some invisible force did something to me, you who believe would say it is God. I, however, would see it as something entirely different because I don't believe in God. That is the whole point.