View Single Post
Old 08-03-07, 06:37 PM   #33
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
What you're not aware is...everything you do, your very demeanor is a complete opposite of what Jesus teaches, especially your pride.

^^Anyone with a brain can see that 90% of what I say is sarcasm...u know...cuz if I took NET demeanor at face value, I'd judge you as an ASSHOLE.

I would tell you 'there's a reason that grown ups don't act like you do', but you're thirty, so you can't blame your fucked up little ways on hormones and inexperience. You act like people are there to amuse you and that you're superior to them, and yet, they're out living their lives, not getting their amusement from being an immature, hypocritical, pedophiliac little shit on a rap site. And you have the gall to call me petty.

^^So, you're living your life? Exactly what are you living?

And you're right, it's obvious you have nothing else to do. It's funny how much free time a THIRTY YEAR OLD HAS. I initially sided with you in this argument when people said things like you would go to hell for being homosexual. Now, I'm going to have to agree with their assessment of your future, especially because fo your current little superiority complex.

So, because you don't like my actions on a RAP SITE, that automatically propels me to the depths of hell? LOL...nice illogical conclusion

You can act like you're talented when you're making moves in life. Top 200 on soundclich is not making moves.

^^And you're so painfully UNaware that you think soundclick has anything to do with anyone's talent.

P.S. Typing more doesnt validate anything you say.

Like ur little dick, keep it short kiddo.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote