View Single Post
Old 07-08-03, 10:16 PM   #18
sal-v
Middle Weight

IP:

Damn All You Fucks.
I Wish My Mic Didn't Break, I'd Be Right Here Getting All My Votes About Now, Lol.

HmMmmMmmM .. BY THE WAY ... I did the intro but I meant none of it, just for fun and laughs I dont got beef with any of ya'll ... You know that ...

Now to the voting ...

This was a dope finals, could have been alot better .. BUT .. This filled my expectations and I was happy with it ...

Voting Goes:

1. DJX - Kid owned this. Seriously ... 4, 3, 2, 1 beat was prime and he didnt fall off ... The pauses and breaks and talking were never too long to get boring ... And shit's were funny ... Punches were nice ... And the flow and everything else was flawless ... In my eyes he took this hands down ...

2. Gonzo aka Martinelli aka Crook-Ed - You came in a close second ... You had some nice lines and shit and I remember you showing me some but DjX just barely pulled through and out did you dog ... This was damn nice though, I was impressed ... Nice shit ...

3. Nojeel - The Underdog, lol ... You repped hard and honestly came alot harder then I thought you would ... I almost gave you second but a few one liners from Gonzo took it ... This was nice shit, though .. Enjoyed it ... Stay up, kid ...

4. BlakListed ... STAMINA!! WHY YOU NO SHOW?!?!?

Lol ... Im Out, Kids

G'luck to all of you

pz..1
Send a message via AIM to sal-v Send a message via Yahoo to sal-v