View Single Post
Old 07-09-03, 02:32 AM   #19
MC Concise

IP:

Gonzo>>
Intro = nothing special, quality is horrible. Sounds like an older radio shack mic problem. You have improved alot since the last time I heared you, flow is improved drasticly. Nice beat, DZK used it in the rnr finals couple tourneys ago though. Anyways.....
"All yall muthafuckaz are gonna die?" <<homo
"When hes busy packing more fudge than keebler elves" <been saying that since 5th grade I think lol. This is the most played line EVER. Its not just an emcee line, its commonly used in junior high school basketball verbal wars. Moving on...
Flow is on point, and you have some nice quotables. All that battle practice has definately payed off.
"Keep producing your music and stick to getting beat" was a pretty nice personal. "No L" line was obvious and I predicted it.
Computer life line was iLL....
The nets a life saver line is one of the more played lines in net battling...
"Close only counts in throwing grenades and horseshoes"
My math teacher uses this every single time we correct a paper. Another played line commonly used with old people.

Overall this shit was nice, I felt it... lots of played lines.

DJX>>
Intro is nice.. lol you have yourself playing in the backround. Phone conversation sounded mad real.. salv is a bad actor though.
Nice beat, you talked alot about your verse before this, so im expecting GREATNESS!..................

Richard simmons line is iLL..
Presents line is average.
NO L line again, is obvious.
More quotables not mentioned...

lol at the beef with project mayham...
passing the finals line was nice..

dissing gonzo... this is what im waiting for...
talib getting by line was coo...
bi line was nice too...

Nice verse.. im impressed...

Nojeel...
Dunno if this kid took down his verse.. but the link brought me to a blank soundclick page...

VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. DJX
2. GONZO
Honestly, if I took just the punches you guys through at eachother.. i think Gonzo would take this.. but this is the finals, and you are battling other people too.. so as far as overall verses go... DJX took this... Gonzo had too many played lines.
COULDNT HEAR THE OTHER CATS VERSE... AND WHO NO SHOWS IN THE FINALS?

im tired now