View Single Post
Old 12-01-05, 12:51 AM   #184
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
^ Why do you complain about everything? You openly state all over this site that you're a homosexual, but when somebody makes a joke against homosexuals.. it's hate and harassment? That doesn't even make sense. Quit whining like a girl about it.

YOU told this whole site (of mostly males, predominantely straight) that you like other guys, and you don't expect jokes to come out of that?

Saying that you're going to die of AIDS in a thread about telling fortunes isn't defamation of character, nor harassment. I think you need to take some time and read some books about what those two things are before you make an accusation like that. You exposed yourself for being gay; it's a common conception that gay people spread AIDS. You brought jokes that like upon yourself.

If you don't "appreciate" jokes like that, you should think twice about flooding this site with your personal information and preferences.

^^^Why do you find it necessary to run in here and give your two cents when I wasn't talkin to or about you? I DO NOT have AIDS.PERIOD. And, like I said, it's a bash at gays because of the notion that AIDS is a "gay" disease when in fact, it's a disease that affects millions of PEOPLE around the world--gay AND str8. Therefore, constantly running behind me in threads saying "YOU HAVE AIDS" or "Q HAS AIDS" is harassment and it's defamation. I DO NOT HAVE AIDS. And, just because your father is a lawyer doesn't give you the right to diminish how I feel or the facts of this situation. It needs to stop because it's wrong. Saying "Q IS AN IDIOT" is an opinion...not defamation...That's freedom of speech. Saying "Q HAS AIDS" is a whole notha can of worms and It's gonna stop.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote