View Single Post
Old 09-05-06, 06:00 PM   #8
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

I"m def. feelin this beat...u need too hook me up with this shizz!!!

alright - Willa your quality has gotten like 1000 better....this sounds really good....You flow is good....so far the best femcee on this site and the best ive heard online YET! anyways....lyrics are good.......

Hook - Triple N really held it down.....the melody was crazy....sounds professional

Tony Self - I realy like you with this mellow type of flow it molded with the song really good you should have turned the vocals up a little more! but lyrics were cool good job

Hook - Same

Triple N - You overall had the best drop on this song so far........your flow and change ups def. caught my attention....on the real this sounds professional......seriously...def. somthing i'd brag too my friends about like "OH SHIT U HEARD THIS!!!!"

hook - same!

Enygma - Your flow is really melodic i'm really feelin the way you deliver ur rhymes on each song...ur lyrics are good...no complaints here man you really did ya thing

Hook - 1 more thing this is my fav. part of the track.....the way he says "MY BLOOD,SWEAT,TEARS" is just like WOAH and hits ya

Overall this a dope ass song....on the real..i'd def. be bumpin this shit in my headphones on the way too school..keep doin it up man!!

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING