View Single Post
Old 07-02-09, 01:49 PM   #36
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
You didn't get what I said/didn't answer. You just said that you'd want the person who raped your child to be put to justice and not just a check. But the parents of the raped child just took the check... meaning it opens the possibility that thats all they were looking for and not justice.

actually i HAVE stated that MULTIPLE times already that im sure some of those families were trying to get to his money, but that still doesn't change the fact that after the first time he continued and continued to put himself int he sitautions to get extroted

You also never answered anything else. You made 1 thread but thats still 1 thread that you made. You haven't answered why you care enough to make that 1 thread. You also never answered whether you'd want to spend 5-10 years and 100 mil defending yourself or if you'd rather just pay off the 20 mil at one time and get it done.

i made a thread that had a joke in it? the fuck is wrong with you? did ya skip that first post and just rush in here with some dumbass argumenet? and when it comes to spending 5-10 years, or 100 mill, ROFLLL, are you taht dumb? he had enough money to hold out those motherfuckers for a million years. due to the fact they were poor he could have easily just stalled the courts out until the other side didn't hav eth emoney to proceed. Cuz you know they weren't comin in with ANY money or he could have easily sued them for slander, but he knew he did it, and ddint' want it coming out into the public, its as simple as day, whats even greater about all this is that you guys keep saying im ignorant to the facts, MOTHER FUCKERS you all keep clinging to one thing that makes him innocnet 'he makes great music' ROFL..hahah, hypocrites at their best.

I didn't come into the topic to debate you I said you do not know what happened between MJ and the kids, which is the only fact in this entire topic. I don't know, you don't know, so stop assuming and trying to bring down someone who just died over an assumption.

bringing someone down? that faggot brought himself down by letting kids sleep in his bed and feeding merlot all night, stop jockin some idea that he was a good hearted individual, he was a chomo. period.

Ok? Is that supposed to make me cry inside or something.

that fuck you thing, no, it was jut becuase i had to type something outisde the quote.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily