View Single Post
Old 11-26-05, 01:33 AM   #5
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lmao, wtf is up with using this beat, lol. Oh man, this better not blow...

ahahah damn son, you sound like this old-scool one hit blunder rapper Snagle Puss. And damn son, pull back from the mic. The lyrics are tight as hell but the quality blows the big one. LMAO @ garbage can. Your flow gets fucked up sometimes man, too many sylables, like one or two at the start in some spots.

AHAHAHA @ jackin dude's mom as a sample, but no son. You get disqualified. Why? Because you used a voice emulator and put the mic up to the speaker. I'm not gonna tell you how I know. Did someone rat? Is A smart enough to figure it out or hear it? I dunno. But you're still DQ'd.

wait wait wait, hold up, wut do u mean by that? u think ovie iz me? i swear on my fucking life it iznt. i will try and git u proof if i can. i dunno how will tho, but that iz not me at all. we're not even tha same race or nuthin, he's black. wut i did wuz, i use a hedset mic, i took of tha little foam thingy, n used elastics so itd stay on tha speaker part of tha phone. n then i went n talked 2 him on tha utha phone. that IZ wut ur talkin about right? i have ni voice emulators or nuthin like that, seriously. u have no proof of it. now ijust gotta try n figure out how ima proove it 2 u. hmmmmmm, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!