View Single Post
Old 12-07-06, 12:42 AM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Voted For: Ysdat

ysdat, your vocal qual is beat. some mixing would work wonders on your vocals lmao 'can you grow hair' lol. hook could have used another layer. your styles ok, not a whole lotta rythm in the rhyme scheme. song's okay. not stellar, but not anus either.

para, you took a hot beat and made it a not-hot song man. you could use a heaping serving of presence. your hook sounds more interesting than your verses. some parts sound like you're not even rapping over the beat, like you're jsut rapping on your own and pasted it over this beat. your rhymescheme is pretty basic and it sounds like you wrote this without a beat then tried to fit it over one.

battles liek this are always stupid on numerous levels to me because eyou're trying to compare apples to oranges with these different song types.

i'm just gonna look at execution and neither of you guys got it perfect, or close to perfect, but if i had to say one person outdid the next it'd be ysdat. all around more polished and his voice carried more emotion, sounded like he was more serious about what he was saying liek he believed it more.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X