View Single Post
Old 01-05-07, 09:53 PM   #261
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...10&page=3&pp=15

look at the last like 4 posts of that thread... and please try and tell me how this A. has nothin to do with prahject... and B. was not u tryin to start beef

u got so mad NO ONE replied to ur lil comment in that thread...that u had to, a couple of days later, MAKE ur own thread sayin the same thing.... so, u felt like u had to voice and revoice ur opinion 3 times?? or are u just a little instigatin bitch? smh

lmfao
omg
noo
that had absolutely NOTHING to do with Prah'Ject at all
lmfao @ you tryin to stretch that into something
Yeah.. I was just talkin shit tryin to start beef - AT THE TIME. Because most likely I was bored out of my mind.
You must've been hurt by it enough to remember where I said it and bring it back up. that shit was minor nigga, fall back

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote