View Single Post
Old 07-03-05, 02:52 PM   #11
Key...
You Love My Style.

IP:

Aight both are my boys. and ya'll kno i vote honest.

Damn damn damn...i heard the both fuckin tracks and its crazy this must be one of the best battled around rv seriously.

S- man beat usage was nice, intro....didnt feel it, after i relistened to ya shit it seems like u underestimated him, u use alot of "multies" nice...good start wit "u can be god,jahova etc"...lol me laugh.....the other one was "whats wit lawd have mercy if lawd heard ya shit etc...lol" presence was cool, could be lil betta wit personals and punches cuz it was simplistic stuff no complexity. u got some self glorification its ok but u could have used more personals to clown em on that. i understand he is new in rv so not alot of history..lol but like i said on aim u could come betta i kno u do.

Lawd- I also reviews yo stuff, beat usage when it started wit piano i was like wtf..lol not even a battle track but after lil while it got lil hyped., intro fuck ya brainstorm line was cool, flow was nice u have some self glorification as well....., flow was str8 delivery was nice "I dont care if u a vet, u a bitch line" looool made me laugh, u had more funny witty punches that made me laugh but u could upped a lil complexity as well, fab line..lol "hype man line wus wow!!!" seriously got me shooked. "poor performance of dzk" wow....neva heard sev been called dzk..lol

Damn. ya'll fuckin savages, i knew this battle gonna be fiya but am impressed, kinda dissapointed in Sev cuz u should peep some of his otha shit man this was nothin compared to wut u are capable of. but yea honesty this was close as fuck. but ama go wit the witty punches that made me say " damn" lawd just brought it more to this round

V/Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.