View Single Post
Old 09-05-05, 09:40 AM   #12
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP:

Daemon- I like your verse, the approach was good and the Imaginary was very good. Your wrote out every detail, very Nice. You had an good balane of vocab, didn't over use it. The Emotion was the weakest Part of your versre in my opinion. The Imaginary was the best aspect in your verse.

The Rev- Alright I Liked your verse and the concept was kinda played out to me. The approach was ok. It's just that the concept been played so many times, you could come creative than that the rev. The imaginary was the best aspect of your versre, period and the emotion wasn't.

Conclusion- Alright I love both works, but it seems that only one I have to choose. So I choose Daemon, because he came more creative in his verse than you the rev. Imaginary was also decent by both of your verses but again Daemon took that I felt that he put down every detail in his verse. The rev you had an good verse with good imaginary if only you came creative..sorry man your verse bored with the Played Concept.

V/Daemon.

I don't know if I should close this or let it open for more voters..But I'll get @ Daemon on aim later today...Peace.

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla