View Single Post
Old 07-12-05, 08:27 PM   #49
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

In respsonse to what Omen and DV said....... imma be blunt.....

Omen........ first off get the facts straight..... Im 20 aight... dont live wit mom and dad like you do. aight..... be clear NIGGA..... and i use the term losely cuz thats too good for you.... what you are is common ghetto trash... as far as me being unknown..... you knew who i was enough to talk shit to in the first place... so dont play yourself..... as far as smoking weed goes..... nigga i burn more in trees than you make in a month... add that shit up... aint braggin... but dont take it there on some dumb shit..... and as far as taking it to the streets..... im in NY son.... COME SEE ME!!! see i aint hiding behind my computer im getting at you online.... we can have beef off this if you wanna take it there.... actin like you dont know what i mean when i say that ....... you the dumb nigga.... actin like you dope...... you aint no body.. you constantly clowned..... dont no-body like you son. NO BODY

and DV....... you got a lot a nerve coming out your mouth wit anything..... who IM'ed who bout collabing? bitch you crazy!!!!!!! dont make me post the IM's talking bout how broke your ass is and how you cant even eat off the food stamps they sending you... Nigga you aint shit..... getting at me on aim trying to dead the beef...... So you know what.... you a bitch and thats all there is to it..... wit your falsely fabricated punchlines.... you make me sick nigga!!! for real...... think the lead based paint in your section 8 housin is getting to you son..... cuz you on crack if you think i wont tax that ass in a future battle. so one big middle finger to you and the meth hooked whore that gave birth to you.

Have a nice day bitches

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky