View Single Post
Old 05-20-05, 03:37 PM   #12
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

A young age is when you don't know the consequences of sex and are naiive thinking sex is just something to make the other like you more or so you can feel like you mature because you do it. There is no definite age but if you don't know about diseases what causes them and are plain ignorant to sex besides hearing it's good then you don't need to be doing it. And in that sense, you are young. You can find love at a young stage of your life. It's quite possible BUT i don't think people recognize "real" love until they go through experiences and can tell the difference from your past and your future with someone. Love takes a whole lotta time. You might "feel" that you love someone at a young age but later on will tell you if you right or not.

I do think there are times where females attach emotions to sex. But believe it or not there are guys that attach emotion to sex. It ain't always females that got the emotions. There are some guys who get the idea of it's alright to just have sex and leave as well as some females... Then again, there are quite a few females that live in "fairy-tale, if i fuck u" dreams. They think that a guy will stay if they keep having sex with them. Many of them aren't even young age. There are a lotta people who are middle-aged having problems like that. I don't think age is the issue. It's the deceiving views of sex that's a problem.