Thread: I got an idea
View Single Post
Old 06-07-05, 08:35 AM   #11
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

do NOT do thatshit on every track man, that shit's annoying as FUCK when I hear people stuff and a muh FUCKah yelling over that shit on some "desert storm! storm! storm!" type shit ma daz whack as FUCK yo...but intro and outro is a good idea, maybe if you have different people that DON'T get on the mixtape say something about somebody that IS on the mixtape, make it a kinda collage of voices or something like that, iono but be creative man...

far as disses or battles, don't put that on there either cuz people don't know 'em so it wouldn't really make any sense to put that stuff on there, ain't like it's 50CENT and Jada up on that shit where it's in the public eye...

about the double CD thing, that's a big no-no man, it'd just be more money needing to be spent and way more tracks to sift through, why don't ya'll just do 1/2 the CD with regular tracks and the other 1/2 on some lyrical shit and make a distinct seperation between the 2 parts, just make the CD longer instead of having to do 2 complete CDs cuz that'd take way too much time and I think people would just end up getting discouraged about the whole idea of a mixtape anyway...

P.S. here's an idea, nobody mention guns in any of their tracks, how 'bout that for a FUCKing change?...I'm sick of hearing gunplay lines man, be creative...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote