View Single Post
Old 01-09-06, 02:02 PM   #44
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

"Lady Fiya will get straight slaughtered,
especially since one verse put her out like water"

that's the best you got against me? Okay LOL.

Tito didn't really diss anyone in particular, wait there's goes Mad Dog's name... aight not bad verse.

Cho-Khan MiWang? Aren't you dissing E-Style now? lol @ strept throat, u got punches but your lines seem so long...

Phase.One - i dunno where the hell you came from, but i'm listening, your delivery is decent, u need to control your breaths sound like you breathing a lil' hard into the mic after lines (that shit's mad annoying) and set up ya punches better... all you said to me was Lady Fiya mad soft, then later u said a crack whore... set up ya shit (punches) better and you might get a response.

In my opinion this deserves no response, not from me anyways... Y'all punches were wack all except Cho-Khan MiWang and he said lil' to nothing bout me, but I might throw something together if I feel bored. Flow was straight from Phase.One but in a diss, you need to actually say something effective, not just have a good flow. I feel this wasn't. Holla back.