Thread: JTR's fuckin...
View Single Post
Old 10-20-07, 05:28 PM   #47
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP:

^dude didnt even set my battle up, i didnt even have a chance to fuck someone up in the league lol you set up battles for the person before and after me but somehow you "forgot" about me and then have the nerve to say come back when i have the time to drop two lines after i got pissed, what a fuckin joke. . .lol for real though, the guy ripper faced no-showed so who the fuck cares what he put down, he coulda said:
suck my penis
i really mean this

and well damn, he wins because the other guy didnt even show up and that shit above would be the most played, recycled, bitten shit in history but if the other guy doesnt drop a punch than it doesnt matter and any real batteler and non-pussy would know that. basically what you are stating is shallow, and real childish, and anyone that has more skill than you is simply not allowed in your league...say what you want about me ripper or anyone else but we all know 2v's just a lil bitch behind a computer screen, that bitch behind the computer screen thing is played too, ban me for it lol.....bitch.
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote