View Single Post
Old 05-26-04, 11:18 PM   #13
Killah Bwoy
Ble$$ed With Talent

IP:

2-0 LI Nice Drop LI...but i can never win a fuckin text battle because I AM NOT A FUCKIN LYRICAL TEXTCEE i refuse too rap about mirrors backwards on that intelligent shit but honestly..if you took this too the streets i would of won this but because we on a rap board full of university Students He has the upper hand..this is tru i still think LI had the upper hand a bit..but yall is tryin to change me into somethin im not tryin to change me into sum einstein ass ma fucka

AND IF YALL PUT THIS IN THE AUDIO YOU WOULD GET NOOOO RESPECT NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THAT ISH..IF THIS WAS AUDIO I WULD MERK CAUSE RAP THESE DAYS ARE ABOUT GUN CLAPPIN AND ALL THAT...thats if u wanna make the big bux u feel me....i agree LI has beatin me on the lyrical tip but if this was in the streets and u rapped about this in the hood U WULD GET CLOWNED...and thats where the real hiphop is..if ur gonna tell me thats not hiphop then yall fucked in the head cause hiphop came from the streets..the streets made hiphop..im not mad or anythin but thats the truth and yall know it...the heart of hiphop is in the streets so i would win rap wise- im signed to a record label im on tours ive performed live and ive seen peoples like yall gettin clowned for that lyrical shit..yall is on ur own level makin no doe but hiphop is up here in the streets..jus thought i had to let yall know..and yall know im tru so do not deny it....yall katz is like the RB industry cuz u tryin to change us into somethin u not....go freestlye with niggaz in the block bout that..niggaz wuld jus laugh at ya...im a real kat i know these things im tellin u for ur own good

Blue Print

Fear Me For I Am The Greatest
Send a message via AIM to Killah Bwoy Send a message via MSN to Killah Bwoy