Thread: help please...
View Single Post
Old 04-26-07, 11:27 PM   #14
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

shit take so long to do manually, other than settin your own presets to speed up the process can u set a preset with all your presets? so i dont have to go through each one individually each time for each track. if i could just hit one preset for all my presets, for each track that would be dope. if not is mixin all the vocals down to one track then mixin'em all at the same time take a lot from the quality? cuz that would be one way i know to speed it up.
either way my biggest deal is distortion now wit the co1u. i got the hissin to a respectable level but i can't do anything to the distortion. should i spit further away, is there any way to do my set up to cut down on distortion? or is it an effect i can play with?
and also is there any link to those cool edit replacements that are free like cool edit? i had acid pro, dude told me that was better but shit wasn't workin right for me. should i try that agian or can someon hook me up wit somein else? if i gotta spend money dont worry about it

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote