View Single Post
Old 04-27-10, 03:40 PM   #4
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
why is everyone and there freakin mom a cage fighter now adays? for real? cuz its popular,cuz its the trend now and everyone wants to be a part of it (is it the cool crowd?) ive been training for 6 years now and was just browsing thru fights on my hd net fights,and saw that jose canseco is cage fighting now and entered the ring with a baseball bat,is it suppose to be like wwe now? pry couldnt have won the fight with the fucken bat but dude is an ambarassment to the sport,like half the fighters out there...and to even be in the ufc u have to be on that gay ass fucken show ultimate fighter,when all that is is a drama queens pulling pranks on each other like little girls..and dana white made kimbo slice join the show to be in the ufc but brock lesner doesnt have to and fights what, heath hearing,and then loses the first fight to frank mir,and then he gets a title shot against randy couture for the title, fuck that.shits a joke, no wonder fedor doesnt want to join.........but granted gsp, anderson silva,and bj benn, are pry best in the world,but also anderson silva will win the first 3 rounds then dodge his opponate for the next 2 just to keep his belt fuck that,when people pay 50 bucks to see a fight thats what they want to see, fuck that.and when thiago alves threw the fight with rashad,and when bisbing got a fight thrown in his favor to bring in the english audience,shits turning into a mix of wwe and dirty boxing.......ive been body building for almost 10 years now and have trained danzan ryu jiu jitsu/ judo ect...for six yeras now..but glad when i was a solid 245 that i never cage fought fuck the politics/and my shoulders are fucked from it so thats another reason im not.and im kind of glad....word.........

well, if you did more research you dont have to go on the Ultimate Fighter to get into the UFC. Its just the quickest and most popular way to boost you in the rankings, not to mention you get 100k and a contract gaurented if you win the show. UFC actually finds fighters all around America and brings the best ones that they think could actually do well and puts them in the Fight Nights.

First off Kimbo Slice was in no way or shape going to do well in the UFC with out showiong he wasn't just a boxer first, so White made the safe call and said, prove to me if you want to fight in MY LEAGUE. Dont forget dude, its HIS league, theres plenty of other places for fighters to fight, stop generlizing that the UFC is the ONLY place for MMA. White was smart about it, and made a ton of money off of Kimbo's popularity, and will continue to do so with fighters, becuase why? its a business that he runs. Brock Lesnar was just a golden ticket, why the fuck would you make a collegiate champion wrestler that you know is a fighter prove himself before? The heavywieght divison doesnt have that many fighters to began with, so having a golden boy like Lesnar only bolsters that diviosn to make people want to see it go down.

that Silva fight was bullshit, i 100% agree with that. One way they could fix this, is by instigating what they did in Pride. By using Yellow cards. If a fighter wasn't fighting, and just tryign to to milk out the rounds to win, they would giving him a warning, and after that warning they gave him yellow cards which would take away 20% (i think, for every card he got) of his purse. So fighters would make sure they fought in order to get all the money. Otherwise they'd just leave with jack.

I fucked up my knee, so i feel you on the not training part any more. I felt like, it was a warning, like...why the fuck am i trainignt o be a ufc fighter when i have no desire to be a fighter, i just wanted to exercise and its great exercise, but i'd rather have both knees for the rest of my life than claiming i was a orange belt in ju jitsu. I just play basketball now.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily