View Single Post
Old 10-31-09, 01:19 PM   #39
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Actually BRO, Coke Dealer and a couple other dudes that I'm cool with didn't have facebook and wanted to see pics, I put them in LL cuz NO ONE checks member mugshots. I figured other members of RV who read about me moving to Japan and were interested and didn't make any negative statements would enjoy seeing the pictures too. I'm sure some dudes on here thought Japan is a cool place and would enjoy visiting so these pictures would motivate them to want to take a trip and think more highly of the place. How is being in Tokyo not cool? It's one of the most exciting and most advanced places in the world. I'm sure YOU'D really enjoy beeing here too, you should probably stop being so ignorant and take a vacation here to enjoy the culture and see for yourself one day. It just so happened that I did end up proving all the people who said I'm not doing shit wrong by making this thread. Hey, that just came with it, but it wasn't the whole point. If I ever came off as cocky or arrogant or bragging it's because I was, but I was because I wasn't acting like that towards people asking about my trip with interest, it was towards lil bitches making dumb ass remarks because they had a problem with me prior to me mentioning my trip so I hit them back with the same attitude. Take a look at who's calling me out on "thinking i'm so cool" and who's saying "awesome, looks like a dope place and that you're having fun" and you'll see exactly what I mean. I don't have any new people making negative remarks, it's just the same people who've had bad shit to say about me prior to this thread. Everyone else seems pretty cool with it...