View Single Post
Old 02-14-04, 04:03 PM   #4
Killah AC
Flyweight

IP:

i aint no pac no biggie no jigga no shady.... but theres shit goin through my head its drivin me crazy......you saw im a newbie,thought "ile give him a go", but in your journey from bitchslapped to front lines you walked down death row....you think im a pushover a dead cert win..... but this is wear the execution starts to begin....with a slug throu your heart and a knife throu your throat....youle be sacrificed and hung like a small billie goat.....ile sit and watch your blood pour out your severd vains....you think im insane ,ha im not think again....im about to put a lyrical blade through your ego.....ile make ya cry out n scream like when i fuck a ho......but you wont be screamin with pleasure like the ho..... youle be shoutin put down the a.k and please let me go......na yall no im playin n this shits for show...... but check this real lyrical punch that im about to throw.....you prewrite every battle you do ......you fake you no mc you no G through and through just a little faggot at home wit nothin better to do ......than sit at home and write wack lyrics alone wit no crew.....you no i suppose you could say the same about me ..... but atleast i admit im not blind i can see.... i am what i am ..... not somethin im tryin to be.....now im gona go and try and contest wit some other wack fake rappert whos life is a messs