View Single Post
Old 05-08-04, 02:01 AM   #49
B-Rad G
New to RB

IP:

Rhymes are weak like girls chuck them in the creek. Its reeks, stinks, you should think before you spit shit like that in a blink. Dressed up as a tranny in pink minx, tweak a dildo beak in your rear peak when you get off and are on the breek.
You are spitting through a disability. Its humility, lack the ability to flow with tranquility. I try to paint a picture but its clouded, profounded with ill nouns that should be disabled. I know im not making sense because all you listern to is 50 cent. All you wanna be is in the club, and you claim to be thug who fucks mums. Listen to the beat of the drums, because your bouncing to the tune of your dad having fun in your cum and you wanna taste cause he said it tastes like rum. Add up the sums, your know ones chum. Just a lonely bum looking for some money to fill your tum tum. Oh is that not pre-school enough fool. You will drool when listen to my spit pool of dope lyrics that you claim to be cool. Sit down on the stool at your local gay bar. Looking around for some choice as Bra's. Have a cigarette you just ordered a jar of tar. Am I taking it to far, because i think im below par with tiger woods and i rolling over you in my golf car.

It was technical. I tried writing something as fast as i can to simulate an audio battle.