1.Your Name Is Gay
2.Stop Sayin "Nigga"
3.Your Pissin The Whole Board Off
4.Your A Dumn Shit With No Life
5.Your Whack...Get Over It And Stop Buggin RV

E-Thug?

Cause I Stated 5 Facts Im A Thug You Dont Know Much Do You..[/QUOTE]

how r those 5 facts?

1. my name better than yours on a good day.allik war a.k.a. raw killa read it and weep.
2.im not gonna stop sayin nigga cuz for the las time its a totally different term than wut its derived from so fuck off loser.
3.the whole oard is composed to more than 5 dicks....but wait aminute like eminem says in 8 mile how can 5 dicks b pussies?
4.i have a life way more interesting than yours...cuz i dont spend my time tryin 2 b hard over the net i jus shut clowns up like u 4 livin.
5.im no where near whack but u are in every aspect of the word...and how am i buggin rv cuz again 5 chumps dont count so buzz off u pesty lil fly!

u peons not even on my level....i gaurentee everything i own is more then yo tax return will be.....n the fact ive probaly done more for my country than n e of u herbs will dream of...cuz none of u pussies man enough 2 join the military n do sumtin about the negatives in our world so quit acting like you fucking mike tyson and do sumtin productive...like plant a tree or sumtin u fuckin moron's