View Single Post
Old 11-22-03, 09:18 PM   #7
authenticity

IP:

they both deserve wikid mad clown props! mad juggalo points to both of you but i guess i have to make my sdecision...

filed.. i liked the way you went on about your blessings.. i thot that was cool and it flowed really well... the emotion i got was a little of everything...sorta like a gumbo if you will... what i got outta your poem was that you have a whole shit load of blessings and you got them all from"God"...and it seems like your a very content person...

aight well on to Twiztid your poem was pretty much only one blessing but i liked it alot becaue i can relate to it cuz i know how it feels to be in a room with a knife to your wrists.. cept i did cut... and yea a little of topic...... i loved your flow... it was really good and flowed very smoothly... the emotions were wikid mad...started of feeling cold and such then it got a warmish feeling to it that i really liked how it changed so smoothly... good transition....what i got outta your poem was the same as the persons above...like if you didnt these many blessings you wouldnt be here today....

over all i couldnt decise for a bit but i think i'm gonna have to go with twiztids...i dont know why but hers really called to me and i like it alot... filed...keep droppin...u 2 twiztid