Thread: Final Round
View Single Post
Old 12-23-05, 10:34 AM   #122
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Will S. Had me believing it for a minute till your flow got broken some what early into the verse (the under-cover and all of a sudden bar couplet). You'd be ill on a new mic son and some flow work. And a pop filter. killin Willa Pear lmao. Trashlid punch was nice. The Fux multis were nice. Second verse is written nice, comes in real forcefull. LMAO Will & Grace. Good job keepin it clean and professional at the end. nice outro. hmmm....

Kolby, wtf's up with this beat man, you're gonna O.D. off that west coast shit. LMAO at getting at Will again. Damn, dude's got her actual adress dead on. Phone number and all lmao. MOUSTACHE LMO!! PANDA came back on em lmao. Boostin the Jordans. FREE CANDY LMAO. Nice last beat lol. Damn son, why you so mad?

Okay, well it's liek this, Will Has the street battle/diss style that has that hard edge, but kolbys got more of that no shame dickcheese on the mic off the wall clown shit that's jsut down right gut-bustin hillarious. So with that said Colby, you win the prize nukka. Congradulations. Take a bow.

Oh yeah, BTW, since you know this is the RG...there's another twist my good friend haha. The stakes are high son. You interested in taking a gamble for something possibly bigger?

so, basically he won because I had a more street oriented verse and his was funnier? Thats like Wu Tang against D12.
Man, I cant believe this

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out