Thread: Nothing.
View Single Post
Old 07-29-07, 10:33 PM   #23
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
It's not very simple at all especially for you.

what you're saying, (Yes I have to bring it to a Religious stance) is that everything has always existed and that's just how it's been. Things just didn't appear, they were always here.

YOU saying that NOTHING doesn't exist is no less disprovable than me saying NOTHING exists. There is no proof that the words I type are real and anything around us is real. There is no proof that this conversation is happening logically and in truth it really isn't because it's not connecting with your fucking brain (for some reason) and you won't accept it.

And when you kill all the germs on a table, though it is sterile and there is absolutely NOTHING on the table other than the wood, it's just impossible.

You see, that's where there's a line drawn inbetween your intelligence and mine. Because in some cases, we're both right. And here's my simplest example:

I could hold up a glass to your fucking face and say "There's absolutely nothing in this glass. Do you see ?"

And then you'll obviously laugh and go "NO THERE'S AIR AND MOLECULES AND ATOMS LAWL THERe'S ALL KINDS OF STUFF IN THAT CUP I JUST CAN'T DRINK IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIQUID LIKE WHAT THE GLASS WAS MEANT FOR"

Even though in truth, there is nothing of relevance in the cup at all and you just can't accept that.

And that is of course even after the hilarity of "Outter space" completely laces your brain.

You do understand that the blackness above our head, inbetween stars and planets, a huge majority of that space is empty? There is no-thing IN it, not even oxygen. No germs, no floating molecules or atoms, nothing but big-fucking-empty-space.

But of course, to you, that's SOMETHING. and it's called SPACE.

rofl

No, I am not saying that. I am saying that regardless of my religious point of view..if God created the earth, his power is un-imaginable..nothing is an "independent element" of existence

^^^
This is a horrible argument. Because the reality of this conversation...of this life...is irrelevant. Whether or not it is real, or fake, it is still one or the other. Neither of those options are nothing. They are both something. A mirage is a part of existance...so is a dream...all these things are completely tangible in comparison to "nothing" Even if everything went black, and time dissapeared....and the universe itself disapeared..there would still be empty space...and real or not....either it was real...and this did happen...or it was fake...and this didn't happen...but something else did. There is no real/fake in nothing...because fake is still something...it's not real, but it still remains in existance.

"nothing is an "independent element" of existence" that is a direct quote my friend...and if you would truly believe that you can disprove that...than you will go down in history as the greatest scientist of all time...the man who said that wasn't far from that title...

there is not a machine in the world that can kill all germs....MAYBE..bacteria? but i doubt that as well.

and, you say there is nothing on the wood...accept for the wood....only problem is....there is no atmosphere in NOTHING...unfortunately for your argument...we live in an atmosphere..there is thousands of pounds of air pressure pushing down on everything, including a table...not to mention air itself, and all of the other elements that float around the earth...like...LIGHT.......DARK....things like that...

wrong again, i would say that...and by you saying there is nothing of no relevance in the cup...is once again..you using it by YOUR definition....if you say there is absolutely nothing in the cup..the only thing that is relevant is whether you are wrong or right...in this case..you would be wrong....you could say there is no liquid...and you would still be wrong..because glass is a liquid..but let['s say it's plastic...you could say theres no liquid...and asside from the impossibility of that due to chemistry.....you would be right..but Like i said..that is using no...or nothing...towards a specific thing...not nothing in general

wrong again buddy, as I said...nothing is not empty space...because empty space is something.....and we do not have the technology...nor will we ever..to see to the ends of the entire plane of space...but...stars alone...send light through that.."nothing"....IN EVERY DIRECTION POSSIBLE....so once again...you are completely wrong.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote