View Single Post
Old 11-28-04, 05:03 AM   #41
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
and Ill i would take critisism if it wasnt bad critisism because "you dont like me" or because I said something about something you did. suck it up Chump. Do you and ill do me.

ill grammatix i think your a koo nigga with street smarts but comin off at the mouth at me aint a smart thing fam. check this. Until i see an audio from you. you can not say my shit is "wack" who the fuck knows what you be spittin. once my studio gets set up i'll see waz good.

but you a chyllz nigga

tito i dont mind him but if he wants sum beef becuz his girlfriend seven third dont like me. then. MOUNT UP BOIZ

yo, i always said you was aiight... as a person... so you saying i don't like you is bullshyt... i critiqued ya shyt and ya started catchin feelings about it... if one of my boys was comin weak you best believe i'd let him know when he got his ass handed to him... that's just me... you can't get better if everybody keep telling you that shyt is legit and then say you trash behind ya back... that's fucked up and i don't roll like that... i'm straight up with kats... some don't like it... some appreciate it... you need to take ALL criticism into consideration and re-examine ya shyt before ya start carrying on like you been doing the last few weeks... and there is no such thing as Bad criticism because all it is is someone's opinion... opinions ain't facts... just different peoples preferences... there's always gonna be someone better than you... that's just how shyt works... omma leave shyt alone between me and you cuz #1 you still a lil young in the game and still got a lot of growing to do mentally and lyrically... #2 i been doing this a lot longer than you have as far as studio shyt go so i know the ins and outs of all that shyt... #3 a lil net beef is healthy for competition purposes but when shyt get to a level where you got it it's just pointless... #4 ya showed me ya got a more respect for kats than what ya been showin lately when ya posted the shyt i quoted from you up top... stop being so angry about shyt ppl say... all that shyt... negative and positive should only make you wanna do better... stay up but stop all that unnecessary beefin...werd

oh yeah... omma take that chump comment this time... only cuz i called you one in my last post... and ya better believe omma do me...to da fullest, ya heard?
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote