View Single Post
Old 11-11-08, 01:08 AM   #10
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Dumb dumb dumb

#1...I have no desire to be signed.

#2...My left TESTICLE has more relevance on a RAP SITE than you. Why? YOU DON'T RAP.

#3...God is my friend. Too bad he hates you.

#4...Continue to think you're above God. It's the reason you're bitter.

Try using the cleverness you THINK you have to find a job.

Or go to school.

Have a nice day.

1. No desire to be signed? Well you're sure going to make it far in the industry you keep telling us you're going to.

2. This is a site I've used to elevate my writing, this is a site you use to make an ass of yourself. Oh yeah, even though I don't rap, I audio battled you and well.. you cheated and blacklisted everybody but your dickriders than PM'ed and posted threads for votes and ended up losing for cheating. Funny how that works..

3. A God that has eternal love for everybody wouldn't hate a soul. I see you're up to date on the religion you follow. It's also really funny because if anything he'd disapprove of you being a homosexual.

4. When did I ever say I was above God? /I'm a foreman of a landscaping company and probably make more playing cards in a night than you do in a month.

You're really a laugh man. Honestly.. you're in your mid 30's and living a life more hopeless than anybody on this site and you're criticizing people and giving them advice.

Want to do us a favour dude? Go off yourself.