View Single Post
Old 01-14-09, 10:17 AM   #28
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

philosophy been fucking with my head more then ever these past few months, I think it's because i've gone through a lot more shit in the past few months and actually cared when I did as oppose to when I never used to, combined with how i've learned and discovered more these past few months then I have throught my entire life. Iunno, I think it's the sudden rush of an infinite amount of thoughts and theories and ideas in my head and my new found ability to learn and my broader capacity to learn that came with aging. But I don't know how it's possible to be really depressed yet the happiest i've ever felt in a long time. I think it's cuz my compassion in general has just gone up as high that shit I normally wouldn't care about, I do now, to the point I get real happy or real sad over it. Shit's fucked up.. I can't figure out even if I like it better like this or how it was before... I don't really care, I still got years and years to go and an amazing girl in my life and life going smooth

I'm also pretty fucked up high, and haven't slept since the day before yesterday....

random but yea... just felt like saying that...