View Single Post
Old 01-14-04, 11:14 AM   #47
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP:

What the fuck are you talkin bout hero n shit? I havn't even been here as long a lot of people, I'm not the best battler, peep the ceremonies, I GOT NO VOTES, so why would people defend me? I'm defending myself, how can you unconciously bite something? If I hadn't ever seen that fucking battle? What happens if someone, unknowingly and only on one site, makes up what he thinks is somewhat a fresh concept? Damn, something every good battler looks for is a way to flip around common sayings, cliches, letter twists etc. The winner is clear??? <-- a common saying...what else would I have said after that to make it different??? HERE, for you punks I'll even make alternate lines ok?

This guys 2 lines are shit, fancy'd up, made ornate....
The winner is clear...
Yet I'd say Taktik is more or less opaque!....

Avenge what? Your worthless, I'm not hospitable, man...
The winner is clear...
So considor me the Invisible Man!...

MY FIRST LINE WASN'T EVEN A GOOD LINE...shit, I made it up as an easy win line and now I got people on my ass??? Fuck mayne, you'll prolly keep bitchin' "Just cuz you made up two new lines doesn't change the fact...bla bla bla", frankly I don't care what you say, but I just posted those two of many lines I could've used to show you I don't bite mayne, if I wanted to, I could've used any of those, I just posted fast and w/e...I'm tired of this shit, if you wanna ban me for this bullshit, go ahead, people get so stuck up in their so called legalities of shit they don't look at the probabilities and possibilities that maybe it was coincidence...
Send a message via AIM to Taktik