View Single Post
Old 11-13-07, 01:06 AM   #1
сварливый

2v (9-1) vs. Blisss (7-2) vs. F.oo (6-5) vs. Spektikul (5-6) vs. Ransum (4-5)

IP:

HWB
This is a battle of the most experienced. Every season I promised there would be an event week, it just so happens this is it, and to make it official, we're counting this for Heavy & Middle-weight titles. Losers get 1 Loss winners get 4 (or 5 )

Voting will take place as WINNER & Runner Up. (So you vote Winner & Second Best) .. You cannot drop in your battle without 2 or 1 link. Rules are, if you're a part of the Heavy or Middle-weight challenge, you can vote on the OTHER belt's match and provide one link. If you're part of the 4-way beginner match, you have to vote on both H&M matches or you will be disqualified. Provide the links in your posts as the voting is going on, and tell me how many links you're going to drop in & as you check-in. It's sort of a wager on if you win, but if you lose, instead of reversing both the wins you could have got, you'll only get one loss. Drop a punch on every opponent in one post. Whoever drops first is first.

This is because this is the Championship Event week of the season, starting early due to progressing activity and showing my gratitude for your participation in my league. You wanted something spicy, didn't you?

Peep tomorrow's magazine for details about how this week will effect next week's battles and the current change in the league's normal battling state. It'll be a tight mag, be sure to drop by.

Battles Up: Tuesday Morning (5 AM Eastern)
Check-ins Due: Thursday Morning (5 AM Eastern)
Punches Due: Saturday Morning (5 AM Eastern)
Battles Close: Monday Midnight.

Peace!
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|