View Single Post
Old 10-04-06, 11:16 PM   #2
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
man I got that Male-female shit, but I still got a few problems...

1. I plug my headphones into the M-Audio fasttrack right? But like so then when i play a beat on cool-edit, then won't the mic record that too? and if I have to mute it, how can I hear the beat? Cuz the beat don't come thru headphones, it comes out of the speakers.

see that bolded part? Remember when I was like "Spul, what ever you do, don't monitor through the fast track, monitor through the computer because blah blah blah blah"? now you see why. put them headphones back to the computer and viola - problem solved.

Quote:
2. when I actually record, like I tested it out to see. It catches my sound, but only the TOP part of the track records the wave.

like you know when you record the "track" has like two levels. a top and bottom, which I think shows the Left and RIGHT sides. When I record, only the top one records something.

Set your recording input from stereo to mono 1 or mono 2, which ever one turns out to give soudn in both ears. viola, problem solved.

Quote:
damn, the problems just keep comin' yo. God must want me to stop rappin

stop cryin son 'fore i have to backhand ya a couple rounds

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote