View Single Post
Old 10-29-08, 01:25 AM   #1
сварливый

Know your country well?

IP:

RV is made up of a diverse community of people who show certain signs of intelligence and open mindedness. We learn from each other constantly, and that's why some of us stay here to read, if not also post.

so tell everyone the country you are from and follow with something irrational that your government does, some crazy law that your people have to follow.

as for mine, the big USA, it's probably somewhat obvious. We have 5 levels that drugs are put under with 1 being the most dangerous and 5 being the least dangerous. You'll have to look more into it yourself and they're called 'Schedules', but I'll go over it simply for you. Level 1 has a very high potential for abuse, has no medical uses in the country, and is dangerous to use, even if under supervision, while, Level 5 has the lowest potential for abuse to be considered a drug, has medical use, and it may or may not be addictive to your body or mind.

Heroin, LSD, Ecstasy, is in level 1. Along with marijuana <- LOL

Level 2 is Morphine, Meth (WTF?), and Oxycodones <- LOL ^^

Level 5 contains certain amounts of codeine (the most abused drug I know among teenagers) and... strangely, Opium.

:| thats some retarded ass shit. People are robbing pharmacies for Oxycodone. There are mother fucking vending machines for marijuana that haven't been robbed once yet. Suck my dick congress.

share yours.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|