View Single Post
Old 05-12-06, 11:35 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

The biggest poser on RV poser - EXPOSED!!!

IP:

LMAO, see...I was wondering why I could never get a straight answer on these:
Quote:
• Awkwards never said he was married to you, you're the only one sayin it. he jsut seems to be goin along with it
• You claim you're a mother, but you're the first mother that NEVER talks about her new-born kid EEEVVVEEEERRRR!!!
• You claim you're a mother, but yet you're always angry at the world, aren't new moms happy??
• You claim you're a mother, of a supposed new born - but you come and hang out on the internet for hours at a time. Anybody else here's mom hangs out on rap boards for hours at a time???
• You say you're married to awkwards yet you guys never once post from the same IP addy, which would mean you're never under the same roof.
• You claim you're not fat, yet you fit right into the fat girl tendency of only posting pics of your face, never your body. Twice in a row BTW.
• You still say you're not fat, though the last time you uploaded 5 pics and EVERY SINGLE ONE was of nothing but your face!!
• You claim you're married, yet, don't have a single wedding picture.
• You say you're a well-paid professional computer nerd, yet..you don't have a scanner or a digital camera, picture phone, nothing??? that don't add up.
• You say you're paid, yet neither you nor your fantasy husband got money for none of the electronics mentioned above??
You say you have a baby, yet you don't have one single pic of you and that miscellaneous kid together?? NOR you and your fantasy husband?
• You claim to own a house, yet have no pics to corroborate your story. The only pics you post more than 1 of is of your face and face only. You pulled all them other fake shits off the internet.

Then I found out why. Cuz it's all a lie. Here's the proof:

Wanna know where I got it? In her own post, right here: http://community.rapverse.com/showt...501#post1206501

oh yeah, here's Akwordz:

^same nostrills, same nose, same chin, same cheeks (lk's aparantly), same eyes, same eyebrows, everything!

Wanna know where I found all these? Right on his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/akwordz

Proof, you 2 are NOT married, LK is unemployed, don't own a house, she's 24 outta canada and finished college 2 years ago, akwards is 23 in cali, never finished college, and met her online and got her knocked up, both of yall live in an apartment, he's mexican she's columbian and admits she's "looking for friends" online, and an ex e-whore who's used to gettin hit up for bussdowns! People ask her is she's pakistani and arabic lmao yeah, what a hottie

Goodnight bitches!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote