RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-09, 10:30 PM   #16
MurDaH187
Addicted

Text Record: 5-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9A49 7A42

Yo noc don't even get it twist or start b.s but let's keep it real you know you had that verse pre written let's not go there and if you can which I don't think but if you can have like a word pad or something on the g1 phone let me know I download the program or whatever but if I can get one of those maybe I could of pre written my shit only reason I even made it on time was because I tryed to memorize a few bars in my head before I type because I knew you had some pre written shit...
But on a flip note it don't matter because you still ain't smash me like you should of...
But no respect taken from you keep doing ya thing you not wack so keep it up but at the end you know there was noway I could of had a 15 min verse freestyled that could compare to a well thought out pre written....

And also it says 1-0 you which really need to change since there no crew vote anyways as it says in the rules....

And if you want I def want the rematch reguardless of the outcome here so this time we both be ready...

You a cool dude man so no need for the beef man word cuz it ain't noting but am high as hell smoking some piff in the whip now chilling while wify about to hit the bed with the baby and hoping the denver nuggets can get they shit straight cuz the lakers doing they thing right now word....
Old 05-22-09, 03:16 AM   #17
NoCkTerNuL
It's The Bay Area! Playa!

Text Record: 3-1
IP: DE22 9308

write it on a piece of paper. feel me? i'm not sure what you mean about pre-written. it only takes me like 15-20 minutes to drop a verse whether i write it on paper, on word or on the site.

yea it's whatever. i'm not trying to beef, that's why i just say battle me to people. that's why i'm here. i'm not trying to argue with all these hater's on this site.
oh except the kid n8 who called me out to battle him, then i set up the battle and dropped a verse and he didn't show. hecka gay. i saw him online too.

oh yea just pm the mod to get rid of the vote.

s'all good man.

uppin 4 votes

VOTE OR DIE!
Old 05-27-09, 12:11 AM   #18
MurDaH187
Addicted

Text Record: 5-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B279 CB62

Upp'in this...........................................
Old 06-05-09, 05:39 AM   #19
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

- This battle is closed via the 21-day rule. If you want it re-opened then you can send a private message to myself or another mod to get this re-opened for another week.