View Single Post
Old 09-12-05, 10:39 PM   #21
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP:

Daubs- Ok nicly done Daub.Not creative nor original. The Imaginary was ok could be upp a little bit and the emotion was ok also..you really need to get into the Topic and write it all out...There was no vocab so don't worry about that. The only problem with this verse was that you had a little detailed imaginary and Much being talked about in your verse.

Akwordz- Ok..This was weak...The imaginary wasn't very detailed it wasn't average it wasn't great it was weak. The Emotion wasn't there I couldn't feel anything in the your words. Vocab wasn' there which you don't really need it..But um the weakest category you've came in was Imaginary and Emotion plus devoloping a good creative concept. Your verse wasn't much entertaining and didn't interested me..

Conclusion- I felt that Duabs take this because he had a better detailed Imaginary and a little once of Emotion. Um..I didn't vote for akwords because he came completly out of Topic...It was boring it didn't really kept interested..The Concept wasn't very good too..

V/Daubs

Daubs advances

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla