View Single Post
Old 12-03-05, 05:55 AM   #2
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

1st of all...WTF @ u startin to sound like Enygma with an accent...hmmm

u used to sound like PAC...

2nd off...I imagine the beat changes are good...BUt, I just remember sittin here thinkin, "How long am I gonna have to sit through this"...sorta like being in class

3rd of all...I like that 3rd beat...I'd FUCK IT UP royally

As to your flow...It's a nice flow...but ur Delivery is monotonous for the most part

Also...I have NO IDEA what u were sayin in a couple spots cuz my attention span kept waning

I like when it switched to the 4th or 5th beat and ur flow started soundin TUpac-ish again... I liked that lil part

Ur have some pretty nice rhyming...but it's rather predictable...That's not a bad thing...Im saying ur consistent with ur scheme...However, to hold someone's like MY attention, you have to throw curves in there, which you didn't do much of

**MOST kids on RV can't listen to a 2 minute track without staring off into space...So, ur track will not be appreciated fully in that sense

..............I know that I can write 170 bars, but my voice would literally go HOARSE after the 80th bar

So, for that I applaud you...good job

AFter about 5 minutes of listening to this track...It grows weary on u cuz ur delivery is the same after the Tupac-break

ur flow is def. nice though...

As for mic presence...it's decent...but, u shud seriously consider dubbing ur voice...it'll bring out ur voice more...and I cud hear some of the "noise redux" or processing in ur vocals early on...That's probably due to a lack of production...it wasn't bad, but noticeable

I hope you appreciate me listening to this long ass track...I'm typing as I listen

I love the GET BY beat, BTW

You have nice lines here and there...But, I'd probably notice more if your delivery could hold my attention better

and game spit 300???? LAWD HAVE MERCY

this is a valiant effort that could have been classic with
A) Better Production
B) Better delivery

nice though

RTF bitch or I will cut ur DICK OFF!
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216041

haha.,..j/P

I'll CHOP IT!
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote