View Single Post
Old 12-03-05, 07:09 AM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
im kinda with q on this, with all the talk u was chattin bout ur skill i was expecting alot better, a few times u sounded like u struggled for breath slightly aswell, and im sure a couple times u sounded like u hesitated n sounded un-sure about the next line, n that made ur flow seem abit sketchy at times, but it was mostly flowin well, but yeah delivery is VERY boring, lyrics are ok, u have the rhyme scheme instead of wat most these kids do n rhyme the end of the lines n thats about it, but ur flow didnt seem to switch up that much, especially for a track like this, u need to keep it changin as much as possible, i was expectin this to be alot better cos of how u hyped this and urself up, but i was also expectin worse, if that makes sense, thats cos i thought u was one of them kids who does jack but chat shit, so i was pleasantly surprised, ur decent but not as big as u claim.

my advice would be re-record it, try switch ur lines up abit to change ur flow up alot more, add more variation to your delivery, ur prsence is good, but delivery is boring, erm also there are the odd spots here n there that sound rushed, so maybe try listen to it and pick out the lines/phrases that sound rushed... but over-all for a rough a version its good, if this was final product id be pretty dissapointed

Yeah, I aint practiced it enough.. And I was going off memory for the lyrics.. It aint exactly easy remembering 170 bars dude.. But next week I'll be re-doing the final version for my cd. So I'll def be putting up a better effort for that.